Wednesday 21 October 2009

Something new

Well, what do you talk about on your first ever blog post? I guess an introduction is in order...

Well, I'm a World of Warcraft player, living in the UK. Maybe I'm a little older than the rest of the player base (the wrong side of 35...), but still loving the game after three years.

I'm going to be using this blog to talk about some of the things I'm interested in within WoW, and maybe some of the challenges that I come across and (try to) solve others will also be experiencing. I'm an absolute sponge when it comes to WoW info, and spend far too much time reading about what's going on, and trying to get information on how to play better, or get the most out of the game.

This week, I am mostly interested in making gold, levelling my druid, and trying to work out how to apologise to the guild that my main is in for not going on him for so long...sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment